Order of the Silver Hand
Pulling many devout from that battle, the Order of the Silver Hand was founded to ensure calamities of this scale never again break out on the land, and to train those willing to be powerful keepers of peace.
The land above is on the borderlands of the Sword Coast lands and is defended by Sovereign Gho’dal in exchange for the fealty surrendered.
- Nah’krinn, Archpaladin and High Bearer of Bahamut
- General Krieg, High Paladin of Bahamut
- Vanquisher Aelmar, Paladin of Bahamut
- Lady Mara Fordragon, Paladin of Bahamut
- Major Mattingly, Paladin of Bahamut
- Purifier Delgran, Paladin of Bahamut
- Vicar Hieronymus, Chosen Cleric of Helm
- Brother Karman, Cleric of the Raven Queen
- Sister Katherine, Cleric of the Raven Queen
- Feero Ironhand, Paladin of Moradin
- Seeker Cathela, Ranger of Erathis
- Sir Isteval Rindereon, Cleric of the Moonweaver
- Erol Evensworth, Paladin of Skoraeus Stonebones
via Neville Daxio…
- Palace/Temple: 50k and 400 days
- Trading Post / Guildhalls / etc: 5k and 60 days
- Outposts/Forts/More Barracks: 15k and 100 days.